Random facts of 2017
- Have been to three conferences: React Alicante, Codemotion (Berlin) and ReactiveConf (Bratislava).
Co-authoreda book (still work in progress)
- Not my open source project of the year: Prettier.
- Have spoken at a conference (React Alicante) and at a meetup (React Open Source in Berlin) — my first talks in English.
- Have read a lot of books (finally mostly fiction).
- Gave up with photo sharing sites, except Unsplash and my personal Facebook account.
- My open source project of the year: Mrm.
- Have published many small packages: react-spaceman,
q-i, deabsdeep, smpltmpl, user-meta, textlint-rule-terminology, textlint-rule-apostrophe, textlint-rule-title-case, textlint-rule-stop-words, textlint-rule-diacritics, proselint.
- New job, next week starting at Wayfair.
- Apps of the year: Bear, Visual Studio Code.
- Emoji of the year: 🍕.
Last year facts (in Russian).